For life-threatening emergencies, please call 911 immediately.
To report an environmental emergency such as a hazardous waste spill, fish kill, or oil spills, contact the Oregon Emergency Response System at (800) 452-0311.
How to Sign Up and Use Water Reporter on Smart Phone
- Download The Water Reporter on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- After it downloads, open the app
- Select “Sign Up” option (you’ve selected it once the blue line is under the phrase “Sign Up”)
- Enter your email and choose a password
- Tap “Sign Up” at the bottom of the page
- Enter the requested profile information (name, organization etc. - this is optional)
- The next screen will take you to “Join Groups”
- Tap the green "Join" button next to Tualatin Riverkeepers (just keep scrolling down the page until you find it)
- Tap "Done" button at the top of the screen
- A “Congratulations” screen will pop up
- Tap "Done" again at the top of the screen
How to Post to Tualatin Riverkeepers Group
- Tap "Submit Report" at the bottom of the screen
- Take a picture and add a caption
- Please confirm the location under option to add a photo
- Tap "Save" when done
To help Tualatin Riverkeepers investigate, report and follow-up on environmental problems including spills, destruction of natural resources, littering or navigation hazards, please provide as much detail as possible. Thank you!