Tualatin Riverkeepers made it into this year's Willamette Week Give!Guide and we want you to join us!
Give!Guide is a nonprofit giving promotion for end of year donations that we are so excited to participate in. Not only will there be fun giving incentives from Willamette Week and Tualatin Riverkeepers, but we'll also be sharing more about our story and how we got to where we are today. And how you've helped us get here and why we need community support, now more than ever.
Through the end of the year on December 31st, follow our campaign through email and social media to learn more about the Tualatin River, what we've been working on this last year, and how you can give and earn some pretty cool incentives all while supporting Tualatin Riverkeepers. We'll even tell you why the river is brown so often. (Hint, it's not because it's polluted and you will learn some about #suspendedsolids.)
Give on a Big Give Day for a chance to win a big incentive like:
- November 4th: Two night stay and breakfast at Salishan Coastal Lodge.
- November 10th: 4 six-month Nossa Familia Coffee subscriptions.
- November 18th: Four $250 gift certificates from Atlas Tattoo.
- November 24th: A Trek bike package from Portland's Trek Bicycle stores.
- November 30th: Ten $100 gift cards from Kuto and separate package with tickets, swag, & more from the Portland Trail Blazers to celebrate Giving Tuesday.
- December 8th: Two $500 gift cards from Powell's Books.
- December 16th: An electric bike giveaway from Splendid Cycles.
- December 22nd: Five $200 gift cards from John's Marketplace.
- December 30th: Oregon Getaway package from the Oregon Cultural Trust.
Or keep following along with us for smaller incentive items from partners like Stickmen Brewing, Ancestry Brewing, Great Notion Brewing, Emily Miller Art and Ceramics, and more.
AND... All November long we're partnering with Stickmen Brewing to promote their Paddle pale ale. Visit either Stickmen location and purchase a pint or pack for take-away, and Tualatin Riverkeepers will automatically receive a $1 donation.